3637 Fifth Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Parking Entranace (LOT 33) 3698 Third Street, Riverside, CA 92501
Set amongst the Spanish Revival architecture of historic downtown Riverside, the new Riverside Convention Center offers more than 20 meeting rooms with over 66,000 square feet of flexible space, and can accommodate groups ranging from 25 to 3,000 for conventions, meetings, tradeshows, competitions, and weddings.
- The multi-million dollar new Riverside Convention Center features over 65,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, and just two feet (yours) from walkable, vibrant Main Street Riverside.
- Rich appointments honor Riverside’s rich and historic architectural spirit, showcasing wooden trellises, graceful arcades, and iconic welcoming tower entrance, all weaving the beautiful new convention center into the fabric of historic downtown Riverside.
- A beautiful and expansive open-air plaza, lawn and garden offer a respite from convention business as well as an outdoor meeting venue under the stars, taking advantage of Riverside’s average temperature of 76 degrees (confirm our average temperature).
- Built with leading-edge technology in its exhibit halls, ballrooms and meeting facilities — the new Riverside Convention Center can be tailored to your specific needs
- The new convention center’s sustainable design boasts high-efficiency LED lighting, occupant sensors for energy management, recycled materials and drought-tolerant landscaping
- The new convention center satisfies every taste with its on-site and exclusive catering, featuring artistic and appetizing delights to create only the most favorable and memorable dining experiences.
- The new convention center offers convenient parking and is surrounded by free Wi-Fi.
Download Convention Capacity Chart: click here
Download Floor Plan: click here
View Our New Video: click here
Contact the Riverside Convention Center for more information: email@example.com
Pamela Sturrock, Director of Catering: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tammy Gonzalez, Senior Sales Manager: email@example.com
Azza Akkad, Senior Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Convention Center Meeting Services
State-of-the-art business technology and top-of-the-line amenities are every meeting planner’s priority, which is one of the many reasons you will feel right at home at one of the top Southern California convention centers – the new Riverside Convention Center.
The new center offers on-site professional services, including:
- A wide variety of state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and packages
- Lighting and rigging services
- Wi-Fi Internet
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Laptop rental
- Other specialized equipment and services
- Site visits customized to meet your needs and your attendees’ interests
- Convention planning and assistance
- Contacts with transportation, accommodations, restaurants, catering, entertainment, tours and services
- Delegates packages
- Registration assistance
- Pre and post event excursion referral
- Name badges provided if booked through RCVB
- Welcome packages if booked through RCVB
- Program covers, welcome signs, etc.
Riverside Convention Catering Services
Unlike most convention centers that contract-out to large, national and impersonal catering companies, the Riverside Convention Center offers exclusive, specialized catering. This means that meals are customized for you for your event. Whether its hors d’oeuvres, a four-course meal, or themed culinary adventures, you will receive an immaculate presentation, delectable dishes, unmatched service, and a catering experience you’ll never forget. That is one of the many reasons why the Riverside Convention Center consistently receives rave reviews from customers.
Tradeshows. Expos. Banquets. Meetings and Conferences. Conventions. Retreats. Reunions. Competitions.
Discover the highest degree of professional comfort, security and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology at one of the best Southern California convention centers. Whether your event is a tradeshow or an athletic competition, and whether you need space for 20 or 3,000, indoor/outdoor Riverside venues will exceed your expectations.
Riverside offers an abundance of comfortable, affordable and unique meeting facilities. The new Riverside Convention Center offers over 66,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Directly adjacent to the Riverside Marriott, less than a block to the to the new and chic Hyatt Place, and one block from one of California's true architectural treasures, the National Historic Landmark Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, Riverside venues can accommodate your meeting or event.
Contact Riverside CVB for more information: sales@RiversideCVB.com