Riverside Convention Center events, meetings, conferences, tradeshows and conventions have a new face to welcome to our exceptional array of conference and meeting spaces! From the $43.6 million transformed Riverside Convention Center — now one of the top California convention centers–to the California Citrus State Park, to the lively downtown, up to the heights of famed Mount Rubidoux — and all spots in between — discover how the $1.6 billion transformation has re-energized every side of Riverside!
Now there are more reasons than ever to greet, meet or compete in Riverside:
- Walkable downtown Main Street Riverside, featuring more than 650 hotel rooms within walking distance from restaurants, day spas, museums, pubs, galleries and boutique shopping.
- The New Riverside Convention Center, re-opening in 2014, with over 65,000 square feet of indoor event space, and over 20,000 square feet of usable outdoor meeting space—sure to become one of the most popular California convention centers.
- Everything from action at the state-of-the-art, internationally recognized Riverside Aquatics Complex to exploring the historic heights of famed Mount Rubidoux. Riverside's big-city feel and small-town charm means you'll surround yourself with happening places and hospitable people. It's inviting here with locals cherishing and welcoming visiting meetings, events, city-wide conventions and sports groups with an "it's your town!" feeling.
- The college town and the cultural centers — from local universities to the rich military history, and the legendary Fox Entertainment Plaza to the renowned galleries, museums and cultural monuments along Main Street Riverside.
- Convention Concierge — In Riverside, we promise to over-deliver and be more hands-on than other destinations. That's why you can rely on an expert personal concierge, right by your side, to assist you every step of the way for your meeting, conference, or special event.
- A reason to experience every season, including events such as the world-famous Riverside Festival of Lights, Dickens Festival, Ghost Walk, Festa Italia, Farmer's Market and more.
- Intelligent Community of the Year! New York, Glasgow, Seoul, Calgary, Stockholm and yes, Riverside! We're in some world-class company with cities that have been singled out by global think-tank, ICF, as the most innovative destination for promoting business and the community.
Riverside Convention Bureau Services
In addition to offering the utmost in professional amenities, including free Wi-Fi, high tech security and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology at the new Riverside Convention Center, the Riverside Convention & Visitors Bureau works collaboratively with you to ensure that Riverside Convention Center events go off without a hitch. In fact, the RCVB's unique Convention Concierge program was organized for you, to make certain that the planning and execution of your event is seamless. Convention Concierge services include:
- Customized and efficient site visits that respect your limited time and focus on meeting all of your attendees meeting needs and interests.
- Convention planning and assistance, including acting as your convention liaison regarding convention center/venue use and catering, hotel accommodations, transportation, entertainment, tours and other services.
- Providing individualized VIP and delegate welcome packages, program covers, and welcome signs displayed throughout downtown
- Registration assistance, including customized nametags
- Pre- and post-convention/meeting/event excursion referral
- Attendee, spouse and guest activity and planning
- Coordination of local dignitaries and government officials to welcome your group
- Housing services
- Regional and local public relations assistance